120 x 120 x 120 mm
50 – 300 microns
3.5 inch touch screen
To watch printing online
SD Card, USB, Mobile App
3D print filament
PLA, PETG, P-Wood
Polaroid Precise holder and scale:
To check weight and length of your materials
• Lightweight at just 5KG.
• 360° Fan Duct to instantly cool your filament.
• Aluminium-magnesium alloy heated print bed.
• Quick-release and quick-replace 0.4mm nozzle.
• One-Click instant print via models stored in the printer memory.
• 1Kg Polaroid Universal PLA Filament included at no extra cost.
• Also included at no extra cost, the Polaroid Precise Filament Holder & Scale.
The Polaroid PlaySmart Mobile App
Send models to print, monitor your print and control your printer, allthrough the amazing Polaroid PlaySmart App. Free to download from the Google Play Store or the App Store!
• Link your Polaroid Play Smart App and printer via cloud technology.
• Connect to multiple printers from just one app.
• Once connected simply select the model to print from your mobile device.
• Monitor your prints via the App for peace of mind printing.
• Cancel, pause and control your printer whilst on the go!
Polaroid SmartPrep Software
• Multi-colour printing
• Print multiple items at the same time
• View, edit and save your print area before printing
• Download and print free models direct from our model library
• See how long your print will take and how much material it will use
The Polaroid SmartPrep 3D printing software is your platform for effortlessly preparing, editing and printing your models. Import and edit .stl files (with thousands of pre-existing designs already available for free) and then it is as simple as 2 clicks to print!
For those more advanced users, there are a small but comprehensive number of Advanced Settings that allow you to make changes to the way your model prints if you choose to.
*Polaroid SmartPrep is currently compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10. A version for Mac will be released in late August. For those using a Mac in the meantime we recommend using third party software, Cura, in order to slice your models for printing. This will allow you to save your model as Gcode and then print on your Polaroid PlaySmart 3D printer. For any questions, please contact us.